Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Home Automation

Home Automation Resource

I figured that this site, "Everything Binary" may be a little too broad. As such I am testing to spring board the "Home Automation Resource Site" (which is hosted at x10hosting). This will free up EverythingBinary from covering Smart Homes type articles and maybe focus more on software arena.

Another change is that I'm trying out Wordpress on x10 Hosting, coz for whatever reason, Google had removed the Blogger App from the iTunes store.  So now it becomes hard to publish stuff on the move on Blogger for me. 


Latest update : Today (7 Mar 2016), I found my Home Automation Wordpress site suddenly disappeared.. So much for free hosting at x10hosting.com All my posts are gone, and the visitors were just picking up. Bummer

No comments: