Wednesday, September 14, 2016

iPhone 7 Rant

The iPhone 7plus has the added dual-camera feature which adds a "zoom" feature to the camera. Coupled with the longer battery life and water resistance feature makes the iPhone more useful in more environments. Why the phone isnt protected by water damage, I have no idea 8)

Look and feel looks dated since Apple is probably keeping a secret new design for next year's all important 10 years anniversary.  Many people rant about the lack of the audio jack, which I think is no big deal. It just mean you can charge the phone while using a lightning headphone - just go wireless I guess.  Whats annoying is there is no NFC or wireless charging capabilities yet. (yes I know - wait for next year)

Meanwhile Google is marching ahead with Android Nougat and Google Home, which I think will give Apple's eco-system a run for it's money

No comments: